Nominations for the North West Business Awards *have now closed!
The North West Business Awards are open to any business operating within the North West District Business Associations greater boundaries - see map below.
The Awards aim to profile greater West Auckland businesses that have demonstrated innovation and excellence while at the same time celebrating their success and promoting that to the wider Auckland region.
There are eight different categories to enter and two special awards:
- Hospitality (non-licenced)
- Hospitality (licenced)
- Health & Beauty
- Business & Professional Services
- Rural Services
- Manufacturing and Trade
The People’s Choice Award
The Supreme Award
Who can nominate businesses?
Anyone is able to nominate a business. Business owners/employees are welcome to self-nominate, other businesses can nominate, and general members of the public are welcome to nominate.
Conditions of Entry
- The Awards are open to any Business or Company operating from a location within the broad boundaries of the North West District Business Association. (For a map of the North West District Business Association visit www.northwestcountry.co.nz/about/map)
- The category each business is entered into will be determined by the North West Business Awards Committee.
- It is a condition of entry that each nominee agrees to co-operate with the North West Business Awards Committee for publicity and promotional purposes.
- There is no charge for businesses to enter the North West Business Awards, however, entrants must agree that at least one representative will attend the Business Awards evening.
- Entrants must be prepared to accept an award at the North West Business Awards, and present a speech of not more than five minutes.
- The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Nominees will be judged on; number of votes received, mystery shopper feedback, and submissions made by the nominees. Information which is business sensitive will remain totally confidential to the nominated business and judges unless agreed otherwise.
- The judges may contact or visit your organisation if they require additional information or clarification regarding your entry. A visit by the judges does not necessarily mean that you have been selected as a winner of the competition.
- The North West Business Awards Committee may, at any time in its sole discretion and without prior notice, vary, modify, delete or add to these Terms and Conditions.
- The North West Business Awards Committee is not liable for any loss, damage (direct or inconsequential), or injury to any person in connection with this promotion.
Please note: Nominated businesses must consent to the Conditions of Entry to be eligible for the North West Business Awards.
Nominations are now closed.
Nominations accepted for businesses in this general area: