North West BizAwards FINALISTS!
The finalists for the 2017 North West Business Awards have been announced!
Congratulations to the following businesses, who are in the running for their top category award, and also the two top awards - The People's Choice, and The Supreme Award:
Business & Professional Services
Burmester Realty - Helensville
Cottle Motors & Auto Electrix Ltd - Kumeu
E-Pack - Kumeu
Gumboots Childcare - Helensville
Kumeu Motors Ltd
Mike Pero Real Estate - Helensville
Health & Beauty
Annas Hair Studio - Kaukapakapa
Christine's Health Spa & Beauty - Parakai
Northwest Physio + - Kumeu
Physio Flex - Helensville
Sally Houghton Optometrist - Helensville
Carriages Cafe and Wine Bar - Kumeu
Coopers Creek Vineyard - Huapai
Hallertau Brewbar & Restaurant - Riverhead
Route 16 Café - Kumeu
Soljans Wines Ltd - Kumeu
The Full Moon Café - Waimauku
Ginger Crunch Café - Helensville
Kolhens Kitchen - Huapai
Mr Bon Bakery - Huapai
Shark & Tatties - Kaukapakapa
The Café - Helensville
WOW Sushi - Helensville
Manufacturing & Trade
KiwiSpanNZ Rodney - Huapai
Mitre 10 Helensville
Bike Park Woodhill
Kaipara Coast Sculpture Gardens - Kaukapakapa
Sky Dive Auckland - Parakai
Tree Adventures - Woodhill Forest
Allsorts - Helensville
Aussie Butcher - Kumeu
Wine Circle - Huapai
Stihl Shop - Kumeu
Smashing Promotions - Waimauku
Kaipara Fresh Fish Takeaways & Catering - Helensville
Gourmet Gannet Bakery and Kitchen - Huapai
Country Meat Processors - Kaukapakapa
Cleavers Edge - Helensville
Dr Bobs Veterinary Clinic - Huapai
Horselands - Kumeu
So, what happens next?
- VOTE for your favourite businesses or who you think is the best in each category, here!
- Public voting forms and finalists posters will be distributed to the finalists and villages on 5 April.
- The will be a briefing for finalists (6pm Wednesday 12th April - at Carriages Cafe, Kumeu) where you will be given instructions and examples on how to prepare you written submissions. These are due to be returned by 24 April.
- The Mystery Shoppers will be either visiting your business or making enquiries to assess your customer service experience. This will happen in the first three weeks of April.
- The Mystery Shopping, voting (online and offline) and submissions are all due on 21 April.
- The winners will be announced at the Awards Dinner at The Riverhead on 2 May.
Good luck to all our finalists!