- Day Trips
- Buy Local & Win
Every time you shop or use a service at a local business you can go into the draw to win one of five $500 voucher prize packages.
From July to September we are running a Buy Local campaign to support the recovery of local businesses following COVID-19.
Keep an eye out for the QR Code poster in participating retailers and businesses over the next two months, scan the QR code with your phone to go to the online entry form.
Terms and Conditions for North West Country Inc Competitions
1. By entering the competition or promotion each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
2. Failure to supply all requested personal information at the time of submitting an entry might result on the entry being invalid.
3. No responsibility will be taken for incomplete entries. Entries will be deemed to be void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
4. By entering the competition winners agree to their names being published and to be photographed and/or interviewed by North West Country Inc and use their names and such photographs and/or interviews for publicity purposes.
5. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
6. All prizes are subject to standard terms and conditions of the company supplying the prizes.
7.North West Country Inc is not liable for damage or loss of prizes sent by post or courier.
8. Full details of the prize will be given in writing upon request.
9. Winners will be drawn at the registered office of North West Country Inc, Premises, 2 Shamrock Drive, Kumeu 0810 Auckland, New Zealand.
10. Winners will be notified by the email supplied.
11. If the prize winner cannot be contacted within 7 days, North West Country Inc reserves the option that winner will forfeit the prize with no right of compensation and the prize will be redrawn.
14. Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, North West Country Inc and their employees are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prizes.
15. Entry is open to New Zealand residents only.
16. The decision of judges in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. All entries become the property of North West Country Inc and may be used for promotional and marketing purposes.
18. Under the Privacy Act 1993, all individuals have the right to access and correct their personal information by contacting North West Country Inc in writing to manager @northwestcountry.co.nz