- Welcome to North West County Inc
- Business Awards
- 2019 Business Awards
2019 North West Country Business Awards
North West Country is pleased to announce the winners and highly commended entrants in this year’s business awards.
This is the third year the awards have been run and they have provided an opportunity for local businesses to showcase themselves and gain valuable feedback on their operations and customer service.
There were over 70 nominations with 47 finalists and over 6000 people voted during the awards process.
This year we had some new categories including Not for Profit. These organisations have to be run like businesses and deal with clients in the same way many businesses have to, so we felt it was worth recognising the hard work they do for our community.
All the entrants were of a high standard and show what a fantastic range of companies and organisations we have in the North West. Entrants were all assessed on the same criteria which included a public vote, independent judging panel, and mystery shopping.
- Helensville Women & Family Centre
People’s Choice Award
- The Secret Garden Preschool Huapai
Contemporary Dining & Bistro
- Highly commended; Hallertau Brewery & The Hunting Lodge
- Winner; The Riverhead.
Family, Informal Dining & Takeaways
- Highly commended; WOW Sushi
- Winner; The Beer Spot
Health & Beauty
- Highly commended; Craigweil House & The Body Clinic
- Winner; Kumeu Dental
Manufacturing & Trade Services
- Highly commended. Parakai Automotive 2016 Ltd
- Winner - NPD Maintenance
Not for Profit
- Highly commended Citizens Advice Bureau Helensville
- Winner; Helensville Women & Family Centre
- Highly commended; Burmester Realty & Harcourts Helensville
- Winner; The Secret Garden Preschool Huapai
- Highly commended. KC Fit.
- Winner; Tree Adventures.
- Highly commended; The Source Bulk Foods Kumeu.
- Winner; Stihl Shop Kumeu.
- Highly Commended. PGG Wrightson & Fruitfed Supplies Helensville.
- Winner; Country Meat Processors.