- Welcome to North West County Inc
- Business Development Grants
North West Country Business Development Grants
Business Excellence Program
As part of North West Country’s business excellence program, we aim to assist members by adding relevant promotional, training opportunities, mentoring, and support to help grow their businesses.
We have identified a gap in business support for those in the manufacturing, wholesale, or trades areas.
In 2021 we are offering grants of up to $500 to businesses wishing to upskill or undertake training to help with the growth and development of their business.
We will fund;
- any form of training or learning that will assist in business development
- priority will be given to businesses in the manufacturing, wholesale or trades sectors including;
- Accounting, Legal and Professional Services
- Agriculture, Horticulture Materials & Industry Services
- Building Materials, Plumbing, Electricians, Building, Consenting. Design and related services
- Transport Services, Mechanics, Auto Electrician and Repair Services
- Wholesale & General Services
What we won’t fund:
- travel and accommodation
- retrospective costs
- purchase of assets
- the same project or activity more than once in a financial year.
Up to $500 per business, per year.
Funding is dollar matched, i.e. if the total training costs are $1000 or more we will fund $500 if it is less than $1000 funding will be 50% of the full cost including GST.
Grants are not paid in advance and will be paid to businesses when evidence of course completion and a GST receipt of payment is received by North West Country Inc.
Applications can be made online at: https://zfrmz.com/qcb3vzO6AXdRLixSh0IG
- Applications can be received through the year
- The North West Country Inc executive committee will consider and approve applications at their monthly meeting.
- Applicants will be advised in writing once the executive has considered applications.
- Applicants will need to fully complete the required form, indicating type of training and what the expected benefits are.
- Grants will be payable on receipt of evidence the course has been completed and paid for.